Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Another Week, Working Hard...

Dear All,

Thank you for your prayers, I can feel them, and I ask that you can please continue, because we have some high goals this month that we're trying to reach, and we need all the help and support we can get.

Apart from that, things have been pretty normal, not really much to report.

We're still working, and the people we have are progressing, though it's been hard to find new people to teach these weeks. People just haven't been opening doors as much as usual. But on Sunday, we found a great family, the Batres family. They're evangelicals, but they seem pretty interested. They all said they would pray to know if the message is true. I felt the spirit in their home, and it was really cool. I hope that they progress, and if we can get them to church, I know that they will.

As for the rest, we're just fine. There really aren't any major problems, we just need to keep working harder. My companion is funny, and a great person. I'm happy to be with him.

"...The right way is to believe in Christ and deny him not, and Christ is the Holy One of Israel, wherefore ye must bow down before him and worship him with all your heart, mind and strength, and with your whole soul, and if ye do this, ye shall in nowise be cast off." 2 Nephi 25:29

That's what we do as missionaries and as Latter-Day Saints. We worship him with everything. Worship is not just go to church, pray, and sing hymns, worship is the way you live. Dedicate your life to him, and do all you can to serve him. That's what it means to worship Christ.

And I will forever be grateful for these two years he has given me to worship him. I know this is His church, His work, and His will. I know that He has a living prophet to give us His counsels for today. I'm happy to be serving him, and bring his children, our brothers and sisters, back to the fold.

I love you all. Have a great week.
Endure to the end. Don't forget to pray.

Love,
Elder Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment