Monday, July 8, 2013

Change in the Schedule!

Dear All,

From now on, I will be writing on MONDAYS, so those who wish to write me should write me on SUNDAYS, because I don't know at what time I will be writing. Things are different here in the South mission, but they're good.

We met President Stay on Friday, because we had a zone conference with him. My companion and I are doing well, and tomorrow we have a training meeting in Montufar, which is the central chapel of the south mission, and was also the first chapel in Guatemala. It's where we went to hear Elder Christofferson and Elder Maynes. And I have no idea how to get there in a bus, because the zone got buses both times, so it'll be interesting.

The ward is doing great. We learned a way to be able to contact members effectively. We put it into practice that very night, and it was fantastic! The members took us right to the hosue of one of their neighbors who is ready to accept the gospel, and we're going to have a lesson with them in the Member's house on Saturday. I am SO EXCITED!!!!

Little, temporal aspects of the mission have changed, as has the mailing address for the mission, but since the central mission office is one floor below the south mission office in the same building, I'm not too worried about it. I'll get you the address next week.

For now, we're in good shape. I've got a couple things to talk to my parents about, but other than that, things are going well.

Well, time is short.
Know that I love you all, and that I am fine.

Take care and keep the faith,
Elder Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment