Monday, August 26, 2013

Last Week

Well, this is it, my last full week in the mission.

Today I have my final interview scheduled with President Stay. I really love President Stay, but I hardly know him, at least not like I know President Brough. He apparently took a couple of the Central missionaries to President Brough to be interviewed, and he may, especially because the Central Mission Office is one floor down in the same building as the South Mission Office.
But whatever happens, it'll be good.

This week has gone a lot better than the past couple and we set a baptismal date with a man named Hector who is a little obsessed with learning English. We got him to be serious about the gospel and he'll be baptized..... on September 7th. 2 days after I get home.

Oh, well, that's what's happened to me a lot. I leave the area, and then the missionaries start to baptize like crazy. I'm kind of "The Sower," because I sow the seeds, then the others come in to reap.

I love you all.

Please take care and know that I love you!

Elder Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment