Monday, August 19, 2013

The time has come...

Well, it's come.
They sent it today.
My itinerary.
For my flight home,
AHHHHHHH!!!!!

I felt like I'm not ready, but it's really time.
As a tradition here, to be able to receive more inspiration when we come to an area, we ask the bishop or branch president for a blessing, to be able to work well with the members and the leadership. Yesterday, the new bishop, Bishop Mac, did this for us, since basically all the ward leadership changed. He mentioned something in the blessing about "remember what you have learned in the mission field, and apply it to your next and greatest mission, which is marriage." In that moment, I felt the Spirit tell me that it's time. I will keep working until the end, but it's time.
I would appreciate all your prayers in these last two weeks.

I know now more than ever of the love of the Lord in all things, and that he is aware of us, he knows us by name, and sends us tender mercies to help us along. This was again confirmed in our trip to the Temple on Friday.

I love you all. Have a great week!

Elder Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment